Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Im BAAACCKK!!!!

Yo. So here I am back in Knoxvegas. For those that don't know, I spent last week in Myrtle Beach. So everyone's next question is .... how's your tan? It's the same as it was before I left. A golfer's tan. I actually only got to spend one full day on the beach and that was last Sunday. Monday and Tuesday I went half days so as to let my previous sun settle in and not get burnt. Wednesday we drove up to Wilmington and toured the USS North Carolina which was fun, so no beach that day. Then I got sick on Thursday and Friday and didn't even go out on the beach. So, needless to say, my tan might have actually diminished at the beach. I wonder if that happens to very many other people. Probably not. The real only depressing thing about the trip is that I was in the golf capital of the world and didn't get to play any rounds at all. My dad really doesn't play, and the only person I knew that I was close with in Myrtle Beach moved, so I didn't get to play one of the more than 100 courses in the area. Oh well. So I'm glad to be back in Ktown although I'm staying busy trying to rearrange the apartment since Rebecca has moved out. I'm doing some painting along with other projects, so it's going to be a week long project. Anyways, glad to be back and into the normal lifestyle. Feel free to holla at me if anyone wants to hang as life is rather quiet living by yourself. Til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home