Friday, June 23, 2006

So todays the day

So for those that don't know, today the Young Professional and College group at West End leave for the weekend to travel up to Sandusky, Ohio. Now, for those that are currently wondering what in the world is in Sandusky, Ohio, let me tell you. Cedar Point, rated the number 1 Amusement Park in the world for an 8th straight year in 2005, is located in Sandusky, Ohio on a peninsula that sticks out into Lake Erie. I was able to make a trip there when I was younger, around 7th or 8th grade I think, but they have added lots of new rides since then. I posted about some of the better coasters awhile back, but came to find out that Cedar Point has the #1, 3, 7, and 11th rated steel roller coasters in the world. So what does all of this mean? That I am going to have a freaking awesome time. With over 16 roller coasters, Cedar Point was voted "Best bang for your buck" with an entrance fee of only $40. That's $5 less than Six Flags with tons of better rides. I will travel at over 120 mph, and no it's not going to be in the car but on a coaster, and go over 420 feet in the air. I'm going to be sure to take tons of pictures, hopefully like those I took at Six Flags, and I will be sure to post some of them after the weekend. So check in on Monday to hear more about the trip and all the fun that went on. Plus my own review of some of the best roller coasters in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home