Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Highlight video

Ok, so I am one in a few when it comes to being a UT basketball fan. Now, don't get me wrong, I had lots of people join me this year in support of our basketball Vols. But not many where with me back in the Wade Houston days when the team only won 5 games all year, or the Kevin O'Neill days when they would only score 50 points on a lucky day, or in the Buzz Peterson era. Now, I am thrilled to be joined by all of these fans, and I hope they continue to support the team next year. But this post is about last year. The season was a tremendous one last year as everyone jumped on the wagon of New Head Coach Bruce Pearl and his "controlled chaos" style of play. And needless to say, it was a great season. The team improved beyond leaps and bounds of what anyone ever imagined. They advanced to the second round of the NCAA and won the SEC East. But everyone already knows this. So on to the purpose of the post.

It recently came to my attention of a highlight video that had been put up on UT's website. The video recaps some of the highlights from the year, namely UT's wins vs FL, at FL, at UK, and others. It features a song by Flipsyde named Someday that will get anyones blood flowing as it is a good fit for the video. Included are a couple of audio snippets of Pearl from throughout the year. Even if you aren't as big of a basketball fan as I am, but have a small interest in the team, then you will absolutely love this video. I got goosebumps the first time I saw it, and have watched it about 5 times since then. So here you go, saving you all the trouble of searching it out, click here for one of the best UT highlight videos you will ever see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home