Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Prison Break

So I totally forgot about Prison Break on Monday night, which I don't know what I was thinking. That is one of my favorite shows ever and I totally forgot about it. I guess it had to do with the fact that I didn't have to work that day since it was Labor Day and my day was jammed pack full of stuff to do. So yesterday I was pretty bummed out by the fact that I had missed Prison Break and it's one of those shows that you can't really miss an episode because you won't know what is going on in the next episode. But to my delight, I googled Prison Break and was directed to Fox's Prison Break website where I discovered you can watch past episodes of the show. Well, needless to say, this brightened my day tremendously. So, without further ado, my review of Monday night's Prison Break.

This season is definitely different as it focuses on the routes each escapee is taking to their freedom. Those that were notably absent from this episode where T-Bag, Abruzzi, Tweeter, and Haywire. This episode mainly focused on Scofield and Lincoln, Sucre, and C-Note. Scofield and Lincoln fake their death by driving their car off of a bridge and having the car blow up. Sucre steals a car trying to reach his girlfriend who is about to get married to another guy. He is caught and manages to escape while he is pulled over on the side of the road. C-Note contacts his wife and also talks to his daughter while she is at her school. All four appear to be headed out west after the money. Bellick is now on the chase after the convicts. Right before he was going to shoot himself with a shotgun, he finds out there is a reward out for everyone's capture and he is now pursuing the reward. He actually sees Scofield and Lincoln escape from the blown up car. Should be interesting to see where that goes. And last, Agent Mahone is onto Scofield's chase but the explosion could throw him off. I think that Scofield is starting to realize that Mahone is a really smart guy, but I think Mahone is underestimating Scofield. And there is still something out there about Mahone that we don't know. Can't wait til next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home