Saturday, September 23, 2006

Random

So I have been absent for the last couple of days from the blog world. Just haven't had the will to post anything. But I am still alive in case anyone was wondering. The same can't be said about Bryan McDermott, aka ADHD Land, who wasn't updated his blog in like a month. I'm sure everything is great with BMcD, and it's probably just the fact that he is unwilling to spend any kind of money on anything technological and just wishes to bum technology off of others. Anyways, back to my reason for posting. Today is a great example of how crazy the weather in Knoxville is. I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunny day. Once I arrived at work, yes unfortunately I had to work this morning, I looked outside about 15 minutes later and it was pitch black and pouring cats and dogs. It has been pretty steady all day with random bouts of really hard rain. It stopped raining about 45 minutes ago and looked great outside, once again the sun out and shining brightly. Then 15 minutes later, torrential downpour again. It's been raining since. I'm really glad I'm not going to the game today although I could probably buy tickets really cheap today with the weather as it is. It had just stopped raining about 10 minutes ago, and now is pouring again. Welcome to the crazy world of Weather in Knoxville. And to top it all off, here was the forecast from the Weather Channel this morning. Isolated T-storms in the afternoon with a CHANCE of some severe thunder storms. HAHAHAHA!!!!! How about Torrential downpour likely all day. If you own any large wooden boats, please prepare those for the future flood. And just to top everything off, it's about 80 degrees today, and will probably be like 50 tomorrow knowing Knoxville's weather! And, oh yeah, Go Vols!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home