Thursday, October 05, 2006

Checking In

So not much has been happening in the last couple of days. Monday night, I watched the Prison Break which I had taped. I go on and on about that show, but it really is a good show. You never know what is going to happen. Especially in this last show. It jsut catches you off guard. Unfortunately, they are taking a 3 week hiatus and won't air an episode for another three weeks, so I might encounter some Prison Break withdrawals. Tuesday nights has now shifted focus onto a tv show on CBS. "The Unit" airs on Tuesday nights at 9:00. It features Dennis Haysbert, who starred in 24 as President Palmer, as Jonas Blane. He is a leader of an army unit that only answers to the president and their existence is only known by the president. The show features the actions of Blane and his team, along with the struggles that their wives go through back on the army base. It really is a good show. I caught onto it this past summer when it would come on on Friday nights before Numb3rs.

Meanwhile, I have been looking at Halloween costumes lately. I really love Halloween. It has to be my favorite holiday behind Christmas. It just allows you to dress up and be crazy, because everyone else is doing the same thing too. Danny, a yp at West End, and I are planning a Halloween party for the weekend before Halloween, so I have been checking out different decorations and things as well. I am really looking forward to the party. I haven't decided on a costume yet, but I have 4 different ideas. Two are pre made, and two would have to be put together. Also, price has a little bit of a say in it as well. Anyways, just thought I would check in. And I will be sure to post some pictures of the costume I decide on, cause I'm sure it will look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home