Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Checking in...

Hey everyone. I know it's been a while since my last post. Almost a full year actually. Life is going good these days. UT basketball is off to a wonderful start and are having quite possibly their best year ever. They have a big game tomorrow night against an Arkansas team that has started slow but is playing very well lately. The game is in Thompson Boling Arena, however, which has been a great home court advantage over the last year. The Vols are ranked #4 in the nation and are 21-2. Hopefully, after tomorrow night, they will be 22-2!

Really, the biggest thing that is happening right now is wedding planning. For those that don't know, I got engaged on August 30th and am getting married on May 3rd to the most wonderful girl in the world, Emily Dawson. We met at West End Church of Christ back in January of 2007. We began dating in March 07 and the rest is history. I am really excited about spending the rest of my life with her, and can't wait for our lives to begin together!

I'll try to check in more often than I have been. Hope everyone out there is doing great! Go Vols!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home