Monday, April 24, 2006

Minesweeper

So most that know me would agree that me and numbers get along and I would agree with them. And I realize that some people just don't get math. I have no problem with that. What blows my mind is when people won't even try something because it has numbers in it. For example, take one of my favorite games of all time, Minesweeper. Yes, that Minesweeper. The one that comes on almost every computer ever made. I have met a lot of people that have never even tried Minesweeper because it contains numbers in it. Or they have watched me play and just don't understand it. HELLO!!! It's not that hard to learn. I mean seriously, all you do is click on a square and either a number appears or a bomb blows you up. And there is basically no math invovled.

I have been playing for a while now, and while I think I am pretty decent at it, my fastest time ever on expert level is 92 seconds, there is a little strategy to it. Basically, Minesweeper is like anything else. The more you play, the better you get. And Minesweeper is basically all about patterns. The more you play, the more patterns you recognize. Thus, the more you play, the faster you get. So, my suggestion of the day, go sit down at you computer, and just try a game of Minesweeper. I know not everyone will enjoy it, but at least try it. And if you have any questions about it, just holla at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home