Sunday, April 23, 2006

New to this Blogging thing

So I guess I finally gave in and decided to do this blogging thing. I'm really not sure how often I'm going to be able to keep this updated, not because I don't have the time, cause I do, but because I don't know if I'm going to be able to come up with that much to say or share. I'll try to do my best though.

So for my first post, I'll comment on my happenings last night. Saturday night I got to go the Tennessee Theatre to hear Ralphie May. Now first thing, if you ever get a chance to go to the Tennessee Theatre, DO IT. That place is freaking awesome. It probably doesn't belong in Knoxville. It's way too nice for K-town. Anyways, I wasn't real familiar with Ralpie May before going to the show. I knew he had been on Last Comic Standing and I heard him a couple of times on Marc and Kim and Frank in the Mornings on 102.1 driving to work. He's actually a very funny but crude guy. I listened to a couple of his performances on his website and was kind of reluctant of going, but decided to go anyway. So I went with Cody, and we laughed for like an hour and a half straight. It probably helped that he was being filmed by Comedy Central so he couldn't be as graphic as he usually is, but he was freaking hilarious. So to end this post, I leave you with Ralphie's helpful hints for guys in relationships.

Guys can only be two things in a relationship: 1) right and 2) happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home